The Living and Dying Well Workshop Series is intended to give information needed to plan for a happy ending in life. It is designed to teach ways to prepare for the end of life in order to prevent possible complications and to live well until the last moment.
- Estate Planning – 3:00PM – 4:30PM on Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Wills, trust, advance healthcare directives and POLST.
- Speaking of Dying – 3:00PM – 4:30PM on Saturday, October 14, 2017
- How to open the dialogue with loved ones.
- Changing Roles – 3:00PM – 4:30PM on Saturday, January 13, 2018
- Coping with becoming the parent to your parent.
- Assistance in Living – 3:00PM – 4:30PM on Saturday, February 10, 2018
- How to get that extra help.
- End of Life Specialist – 3:00PM – 4:30PM on Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Exploring choices for end of life care
- Grief and Loss – 3:00PM – 4:30PM on Saturday,May 19, 2018
- Debunking the myths/a different view of grieving.
- Ways to Thrive – 3:00PM – 4:30PM on Saturday, May 16, 2018
- Maintain Quality of Life.
End of Life Specialist
Belle Cooledge Library – 5600 South Land Park Drive – Sacramento