This workshop series is intended to teach seniors, their family and caregivers ways to plan and prepare for the later years in order to prevent complications and assure a more thriving last chapter of life. Sessions are Free.
- Fully Alive – 10am – 11:30am on Thursday, June 28, 2018
- Quality of life issues
- Estate Planning -10am – 11:30am on Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Wills, trust, advance healthcare directives and POLSTs.
- Changing Roles – 10am – 11:30am on Thursday, July 19, 2018
- Becoming a care manager for your loved one.
- Assistance in Living – 10am – 11:30am on Thursday, July 26, 2018
- Understanding your care options.
- Your End of Life Wishes – 10am – 11:30am on Thursday, August 2, 2018
- The importance of family discussions and how to open dialogue.
- What is Hospice and is it Enough? – 10am – 11:30am on Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Exploring choices for end of life care.
- Grief and Loss – 10am – 11:30am on Thursday, August 16, 2018
- A practical and realistic view of grief.
End of Life Specialist
|Kelly Lonigan, MSW|
North Natomas Library
4660 Via Ingoglia
Sacramento CA, 95835
Meet in the Community Room